- DETOX – Begin with Lymphatic drainage to improve circulation of the lymph system and eliminate toxins.
- CLEANSE + PEEL – Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE – Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers to quench the skin.
- FUSE + PROTECT – Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
- REJUVENATION – Finish with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness, stimulate collagen and support the natural production of Vitamin D.
• Dehydrated, dull skin
• Anti-ageing concerns
• Discoloured or pigmented skin
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Oily or acne-prone skin
• Roaccutane (if used within the last year)
• Autoimmune disease
• Allergens such as prawns, honey or aspirin
“Amazing facial with brilliant results – results can be seen immediately too!”
“The treatment I have just received may I say was absolutely beautiful. Doing it’s job but also making me, the client, feel extremely relaxed having down time, feeling refreshed renewed and relaxed.”
“It’s given me skin I have always wanted! Thank you.”
“Amazing facial, so gentle and personal. Good understanding of my own skin and will definitely be booking in.”
“Thank you SO MUCH! I feel so glowing and clear.”
NO. OF TREATMENTS
Depends on client
What is HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a patented, non-invasive skin treatment designed for all skin types. It’s a hydradermabrasion treatment that cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates the skin for the best skin of your life. The treatment can be given in as little as 30-minutes and gives instant, long-term results. There is no pain or downtime, even during the extraction stage of the treatment.
Why is HydraFacial good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment that extracts impurities from the skin and replaces with antioxidants, peptides and hydration.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your skincare professional may choose specific treatment boosters to customise the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. The only contraindications for this treatment are listed further up this page.
How long does the treatment take?
Is there any downtime or pain involved? Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. The treatment time will depend on which protocol you choose. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What results may be expected?
How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last? Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.